Our Top Ten Reasons To Garden:
We have survived another summer and November has arrived. The pinnacle of the garden season is upon us, are you engaged? Perhaps we can help!
Listen to the Harper Boys and Rosie and Romey Talk About All Things Gardening This am!
- To beautify your home and make your outdoor living space more appealing
- To create shade and reduce your heating and cooling costs
- To increase the value of your home (most folks single largest investment)
- To leave a legacy and teach the next generation how to garden and grow things,for a link to more information on the above 4 reasons go to:Reason To Plant: Plant Something! Be sure and watch the video!
- Exercise! Gardening is good exercise!
- Reduce Crime Reduce Crime Rates
- Increase overall health and well being Improves your entire well being
- The satisfaction and freshness of growing your own edibles
- Increase the quality of life for anyone-interesting article on how it affects those with dementia Gardening For Memory
- And The Top Reason!-Good Old Peer Pressure and Competition-Don’t you want to have the best looking house on the block!! If yours isn’t we can help-give our design team a call today for a FREE evaluation of you landscape or garden!!